Sales Manager: Anspach & Hobday
We are adding a new full-time Sales role to our outstanding team! This salaried role is for a minimum of 40 hours per week. The role is ideal for a current Sales person within the beer or drinks industry or very experienced lead bar person looking for a change in career within the craft beer industry.
- Passion for Craft beer.
- Track record of excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Desire to champion Anspach & Hobday brewery both B2B and B2C
- Experience with Social media (Twitter, Instagram & Facebook).
- Excellent customer service and attitude.
- Willing to work a flexible rota and able to work some weekends as necessary or any day until late where required.
- Bar Experience - we believe it is important to understand our customers and the whole beer experience from brewery to cellar. We can teach this but it’s always helpful if you know how to change a keg.
- Events and Marketing Experience.
- Export or Wholesaler Sales experience.
- Driving License.
- Web/blog & promotional media/design & execution experience inc. Squarespace, Indesign, Eventbrite etc.
- Hands on sales training working alongside Head of Sales, Edd Clibbens and co-directors Jack and Paul.
- We encourage all of our employees to get involved in brewdays. Our sales team have the opportunity to brew alongside business customers on collaborative brewdays. On top of that when it is your birthday you will get to brew your own beer for commercial release!
- Opportunities for markets, festival events and travel from time to time.
- Staff and family discount on drinks at The pigeon and at our Tap-room.
Remuneration is to be discussed upon application, projected around £23,000 plus performance-related bonus incentives.
Please send a cover email addressed to Jack along with your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!